Ivili Loboya’s vision is to be the leading natural fibre (wool & cashmere) beneficiation enterprise for woven and nonwoven textile products in Africa.
- Value chain integration of smallholder farmers (in cashmere and wool) into the exchange economy;
- Strengthen local engineering and artisan abilities in technology development
- Develop black industrialists in the agro-processing (communal wool) sector
- Promote active access and participation by small-scale farmers into the entire fibre value chain
- Promote household-level entrepreneurship
- The logistics management app ivili.net
Leading eco-sensitive technological innovations in natural fibre, through partnerships, in order to lead niche market trends locally and globally.
The Ivili Loboya processing plant is built on a value chain approach that recognizes communal farmers, most of whom are women, together with other suppliers – including commercial farmers and wool agents – as value actors.
Value Chain Integration
Value chain integration of smallholder farmers into the exchange economy.
Improve productivity through agronomic and business development skills.
Upscale farming efforts
Upscale and commercialize subsistence and small-scale farmers.
Promote women participation
Promote active access and participation by women into the entire value chain, with a special focus on enablers.
Focus on households
Promote household-level entrepreneurship.